Up for trade or sale is a Mike Lull M4V jazz bass. The bass is in showroom condition (as new other than maybe some pg swirls- plastic still on on the control covers). Fit and finish equal to any top level jazz bass (i.e. Sadowsky, Alleva Copollo, etc.). Plays very evenly up and down the neck. Very sweet, smooth tone in the upper register (9th fret up on the D&G strings). Great overall sounding and playing bass.
Price: $1700 plus actual shipping/insurance.
Olympic white with matching headtstock, alder body, rosewood board, 12" fretboard radius, single coil Lindy Fralins, Bart 2 band EQ, hipshot detuner, original logo'ed form fitted hard/soft case. Very lightweight ( 8 lbs 1 oz on my digital kitchen scale).
Trades (plus or minus cash as appropriate):
- Alleva Copollo KPB4 with an A neck
- Sadowsky Metro WL4 (ash/maple pref)
- newer Fender Deluxe jazz 4 (ash/maple pref)
- MM Bongo 4
- Kala SUB solid body U-bass
- Allen Woody Epi Rumblekat
- Bluesman Vintage jazz
- maybe a Fender custom shop or older 62 RI jazz
PM if interested. US, first party deals only. No other trade offers please.