Just when I thought I had retired from buying and selling basses! Closing on a new house has forced me out of hiding to unload some of my beauties.
This bass plays and sounds Phenomenal. Condition has obviously seen better days; includes several chips through the finish, mainly on the back and edges. And some turd (the previous owner) carved the name 'Eddie' in the headstock. Just think of it as a 'character' mark. The front of the body however, is great looking.
- Body: Transparent aqua finish over ash.
- Neck: Maple w/ Maple fingerboard, 34" scale.
- Hardware: Chrome stock MM bridge and stock Schaller tuners.
- Pickup: Stock MM humbucker in white. (aftermarket p/ups just don't compare w/ the stock MM humbuckers!)
- Electronics: Active 3-band w/ 3-way coil switch.
- Case: OHSC in great condition.
- Year: 2004
- MADE IN USA.
Price is $900 shipped in the lower 48 States. I'll ship internationally, but it'll cost a bit more.
More pics: http://s27.photobucket.com/user/moon...?sort=4&page=1