Neck Thru Warwick Streamer Stage 1 FS/FT
I have a 2004 Warwick Streamer Stage 1 5 string bass for sale or trade. I would like to get $1750.00 shipped via Fedex ground anywhere in the continental US. This bass will be shipped in a medium duty gig bag. The bass has the oil finished burgundy red color and looks great with the wenge fretboad. The bass has a few nicks and such from normal playing but do not affect the playability or sound of the instrument in any way. The only negative thing worth mentioning about the bass is that the bass has a few very small moisture bubbles under the finish. Everything else is top notch as far as the bass is concerned. Here is some info from the Warwick Site about this bass:
The Streamer Stage I's neck-through design maximizes playability and provides a magnificent foundation for a naturally rich tone and enhanced sound. The extraordinary versatility of the Streamer Stage I is one of its most obvious advantages.
Whether in the defined mid-range, or the clear velvety-soft high register, the Stage I performs immaculately. The tone control system, with 3-band electronics provides both dramatic and subtle changes of timbre.
* Available as 4-, 5- or 6-string version (5 and 6 strings are broadneck versions with 20mm string spacing at the bridge)
* Available as right-handed or left-handed*, as well as fretted and fretless* models
* AAA Flamed Maple body
* Flamed Maple neck*** with Ekanga veneer stripes
* Wenge fingerboard
* Scale length: 34" (long scale)
* 24 frets
* Active MEC pickups (P/J 4-string, Soapbar H/H 5- and 6-string)
* MEC 3-way electronics
* available in Natural Oil Finish, Coloured Oil Finish or High Gloss Finish
* Warwick tuners
* 2-piece Warwick bridge
* Warwick security locks
* Gold hardware (black, chrome or satin-chrome with extra charge)
* Just-A-Nut III
* Weight**: 3,8 kg (4-string), 4,5 kg (5-string), 5,1 kg (6-string)
I am open to trades at the moment also. I have been gassing for a Spector NS2 for quite some time. I also like maple or Ebony fretboards and gloss finishes. Hit me up with what you have and lets make a deal.