New J Bass
I'm usually doing custom "build to order" drop tops or crate tops (see more at www.GroveGuitars.com
or facebook Grove Guitars and Basses). I had some requests for J bass bodies and needed to develop templates. With a brand new WD Music body in hand I selected other medium / high end parts with the goal of making this bass nicer than the USA Standard J bass for the same or less money.
- Stunning birds-eye neck with an ebony board.
- Nitrocellulose lacquer over antique maple & vintage amber stain
- Hipshot USA Ultralight machines
- TusqXL nut (1-1/2")
- Hipshot USA Bridge (with rollers that also adjust side to side)
- Kent Armstrong USA Full Fusion - Hot vintage Jazz set
- built with std strap buttons, will add Schaller straplocks upon request.
- Includes a Gator Lightweight case ($80 value), TKL hardcase available as a $40 upgrade.
Everything is brand new / mint. Plastic is still on the guard, pickup covers and machines.
$1000 + actual shipping. Satisfaction promise is that bass may be returned in "as shipped" condition for a full refund. It's a rockin' unit, new owner should be very happy.
This is my first TalkBass classified (hopefully I'm doing it right).
Phone calls welcome 7am~10pm (eastern time zone)
Grove Guitars & Basses