I bought this P Bass from a TB'er a few months ago and it hasn't gotten much play.
Looking for a quick sale:
$165 for a local pickup (NYC)
$190 shipped CONUS FedEx with the neck DETACHED
$215 shipped CONUS FedEx with the neck attached
Squier Classic Vibe 60's P Bass.
- Original Pick-guard with holes for tug-bar
- Second Mint Pick-guard with holes to place the tug-bar in thumb-rest position.
- Body has one extra hole drilled for the thumb-rest position, this is placed so it will always be covered by a pick-guard.
- Still has the bridge cover in excellent condition
- Clean and Smooth Body, Straight Neck and Electronics all working perfectly.
I will note that I slowly adjusted the Truss-rod a couple of times for the season change, therefore, the truss-rod slot is somewhat scratched. I've noticed that Squier and MIM truss rod nuts are also quite tight to adjust, so you have to adjust slowly.
The finishes on this Squier bass really impressed me - the body and neck are beautifully finished. I was less impressed with the fretboard wood, but the fretboard is smooth and the thin frets are in good shape. The Sonic Blue is excellent!
I had planned to have the bass at my desk at work for lunch practice, but work has gotten WAY too busy lately.