Up for sale is my like new SX Ursa 5 String Bass.. I bought this new to see if I could/wanted to adapt to a 5 string bass so opted to buy an inexpensive bass before spending a ton of money (you know how that goes...). After playing this at a dozen or so practice sessions I decided to give 5 strings a chance and ended up with a J05. This has literally sat in a case since then untouched for a year or two.
These pics are factory pics - glad to take/send other pictures if your serious. Hit me up if you have questions.. if this doesn't sell in a week or two its going to my church's music program so act fast!
$125 Shipped CONUS in original box
• Scale: 34" • Length: 45" • Approx Weight: 9 lbs.
• Body: Alder - Quilted Maple Red Burst Finish
• width at the widest point: 13"
• Neck: Bolt-on Maple. Adjustable truss rod.
• Fretboard: Rosewood with 20 jumbo frets.
• Inlays: Pearloid Block Position Markers
• widths: Nut: 1-5/8" - 20th fret: 2-5/8".
• String Spacing: Nut: 3/8" - 20th fret: 5/8".
• Tuners: Chrome Die-Cast. 4 + 1 configuration.
• Electronics: Passive Jazz Pickups V-V-T
• Hardware: Chrome Tuners, Bridge, etc.
• Pickguard: 3-ply Wht/Blk/White Pearloid