Vintage YAMAHA PB400M pbass Made in Japan great cond all orig
Here is my Yamaha PB400M precision bass guitar made in Japan.
I am guessing it is around a 1981 model year.
All original !!
No scratchy pots, or damaged input jack, etc.
Neck is straight with LOW action, and truss rod works fine.
In other words, everything on this bass is cool !!!
- Yamaha PB400M (also known as Pulsar Bass)
- Made in Japan
- I am guessing it is an alder body due to it's lightweight.
- Maple neck with skunk stripe, and maple fret board
- Frets are in perfect shape. NO fret noise anywhere. Low action
- All original. Tuners, pickups, etc.
- Dunlop strap locks now, but I will include the original strap buttons. Yup, I have 'em.
- Serial Number 310688
- 8.14 lbs
- Strings are about 10 years old and still feel good and have a nice tone. Not dead at all.
- Overall, excellent condition and minimal wear. Just a few scars which always makes an old bass look better and more authentic. This one was well taken care of.
This bass sounds GREAT and plays just as well. This is a Pbass that I'd put up against most any pbass. It's easy to play and sounds great.
$400 shipped with gig bag
All PM's answered. Not looking for any trades, just a sale.
I was playing this bass this morning and it's SO easy to solo on. Nice low action and more of a jazz than a P neck feel.
How hot are the pickups?
A pickup is such an easy thing to replace if one likes a different sound. The important thing is that everything is good on this bass.
That's a beauty. And a quality instrument. Someone should snap it up at this price.
Trying to resist...
SOLD to TB'er amstudio. Payment received.
On it's way to sunny FLA tomorrow.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:38 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.