I bought this as a new old stock model earlier this year from Cream City Music. It's a 2009 model. Comes with the COA, User Kit (with strings, wax, manual, trussrod tool, etc). It will ship in a Warwick Rock Case flight case. The Flight case isn't perfect as it was used on the road with another bass, but is still solid.
I love the bass. It looks, feels, and sounds amazing. I am selling it to fund a car project, though. I really don't want to sell, but I want to finish the project as soon as possible, so here it is.
I've played a few shows with it, but it mostly sat at home and got played very little. Has a set of nearly new DR Hi Beams on it.
I'll answer all questions about the bass.
Here are the specs from Warwick: http://www.warwickbass.com/en/Warwic...-Features.html
Here are the main points:
- Based on a Streamer Stage II
- Afzelia body wings on the back
- Blackwood Burl top
- Purple Heart sandwiched between the top and back
- Ovangkol neck
- Tigerstripe ebony fretboard
- Seymour Duncan MM/J Basslines pickups and Seymour Duncan pre-amp with push/pull slap contour
- Hipshot X-Tender drop tuner
- Spiral inlays designed by P-Nut
$3000 shipped CONUS.