I do like this bass as its tone is outstanding but its neck is a bit chunky for my tastes, so I'm looking to trade for one of the following:
1) Lakland Skyline Hollowbody, preferably with Chi-sonics, even trade
2) Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn, recent model w/blocked Jazz neck (44-64 Deluxe)
3) Lakland Skyline Jerry Scheff
4) G&L L1000 with 1.5" neck
5) Lakland Glaub (as long as the neck has a slimmer nut - 1 5/8 rather than 1 3/4)
6) Possibly another Fender Precision or high-quality clone with a relatively slim neck front-to-back. I understand that the Hot Rod P had a slightly slimmer neck, so too the Roadworn, AVRI and MIJ 70s Pbasses. I've even heard the same of the Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision!
We'd negotiate cash +/- depending on the bass...
My Precision is pretty light, weighing in at around 8.5 lbs., and I'd like for your trade to be comparable. This 60th Anniversary in fine shape but is not mint - a bit of very light buckle swirl on the back (not sure how that got there as I'm usually very careful about these things), a pinhole in the nitro finish, and a nick on the headstock. I'll take photos of these when time allows. It comes with the Fender TSA-approved case and unopened case candy.
I reserve the right to come to my senses and pull the ad. Everything about this bass would be perfection were its neck just 1/8" or so slimmer front-to-back. My Lakland 44-02D spoiled me in that regard...