I am thinning the herd as I am going back to school.
For sale, a like new, never left the house, Yamaha BB 1024 in vintage white.
Ships worldwide at buyer's expense. May ship through Fedex, UPS or Canada Post (Purolator) according to the buyer's preference. For shipping costs, I will provide an estimate and once the item is shipped, I will provide actual shipping costs and reimburse any extra costs.
For specs, I suggest you take a look at Yamaha's website: http://ca.yamaha.com/en/products/mus...product_lineup
Interesting features of that model are IMHO:
- The nut is made of nickel. It makes open string notes sound more alike to fretted notes.
- The neck is a flat-C neck somewhere in between a Fender Precision and a Fender Jazz neck. Narrower than a Precision but slightly wider than a Jazz.
- The split-coil pickup is made of Alnico and it sits on springs so you can easily adjust the pickup height to taste.
- The single-coil pickup is made of ceramic and is loud and growly. Unfortunately, it is fixed height.
- The bass weighs 9.5 pound on a shipping scale.
- The tuners were loose when I bought the bass. However, I adjusted them to be stiffer to my liking. If they are too stiff, you can loosened them down with a Philips screwdriver.
- The bass has been adjusted for intonation recently by a luthier.
- Comes with a fresh set of GHS Bass Boomers (0.045 - 0.105) gauge.
- Comes with the original Yamaha gig bag.
Ships worldwide from Canada, postal code J0R 1R6.
$500 USD plus shipping expenses.
Payments through Paypal preferred. Will accept postal orders as well.