Sold for $180.
Cosmetically: a little beat-up
It truly sounds great -- somebody called this model the "poor man's B15" and that's a pretty good description.
- I made the mistake of storing this in an uninsulated building for a year, and you can see the surface oxidation that caused.
- The grille cloth has a tear in it.
- Whoever first owned this must have been in a rush cutting open the box, because they cut a slice in the handle.
- This is one of the early Made-In-USA ones.
- I added Ampeg handles on both sides, making this more easy to lug in and out of gigs. (Side handles should have been part of the design in the first place, IMO.)
- I added a velcro cord holder strap, which this early version didn't have.
- Sounds great, and loud.
Price: $180 (plus shipping)
Location: Athens, OH (about 90 min from Columbus) http://www.ampeg.com/products/diamondbluebass/b100r/