I'm selling off my rack gear for my bass rig, as I just don't use it enough anymore to justify keeping it. Here's what's included:
1. Ampeg SVT-3Pro Bass Amp. This is Made in the USA, and is in great shape both cosmetically and functionally. Up to 450 watts, so this thing can get loud. I just added a new set of JJ tubes last month, and I will include the old tubes if you want them, too. I'll also throw in some extra rack screws in case you need them as well.
2. Fender RT 1000 Rack Tuner. It's a tuner that fits on your rack. When you mute the amp the signal to the tuner stays active so you can tune without angering the crowd. Not much more to say, other than the tuner works exactly as it should.
3. Rack Case and Bag. The amp and tuner fit in a sturdy rack case that slips into an Odyssey rack gig bag for easy portability. This is a great alternative to those bulky SKB rack cases.
4. Ampeg Footswitch. Two channel footswitch to activate the amp's alternate EQ or mute functions.
5. Cables. (a) Two power cables: one for the amp and one very short cable to slave power from the amp to the tuner; (b) one 12" instrument cable to connect the tuner to the amp; and (c) one TRS cable to connect the footswitch to the amp (I think it's 20', but may be longer).
Terms of sale:
, cash only (no shipping, credit cards, money orders, checks, Western Union, etc). Will meet up in the Houston, Texas area. I will make every effort to answer every question you have, and provide you with an opportunity to thoroughly test the gear. This amp was recently repaired by Evans Music after I accidentally broke a single resistor on the back of the PCB by using a overly long screw to attach a rubber foot; it works exactly as it should now (paperwork available upon request).
Not interested in trades, except for a Fender Mustang or Gibson Thunderbird short scale bass.