Carvin BRX 10.4 Bass Cabinet (4x10). Great condition. Just a few scuffs due to normal use. Cab is in perfect working order. Sounds Great!! I have 2 others and need to thin the herd.
$400.00 Local Pickup only. Hickory NC 28601.
Here are the specs from Carvin:
The BRX line was developed for the professional bass player to hold up night after night and gig after gig while giving the best tonal sound quality. The 10.2 and 10.4 enclosures use heavy-duty 56 oz Cast Frame 10 inch bass drivers to give unmatched tone and performance. Their full range and deep tone come from the ported, computer tuned premium 13-ply Russian Birch enclosure. Both the 10.2 and 10.4 are tuned down to 28 and 26 Hz respectively, reaching below the low B string frequency. The new high powered 1" titanium horn driver delivers another 2.5dB output that makes your highs defined. Whether you play 4, 5, or 6 string bass, fretted or fretless, active or passive, the BRx line by Carvin will give you the sound you and your audience can appreciate. Made in the USA.
- BRX10.2 & BRX10.4 designed for low B - subwoofers not required
- Heavy duty 56 oz cast frame 10" 300 watt drivers
- Professional 1" Titanium HF driver for crisp-slap highs up to 22k Hz
- Russian Birch construction
- Heavy-duty Crossover with high current Speakon™ connectors
- 6-position horn attenuation: -3, -6, -12, -24dB, off, or full on
- DuraTex™ scratch resistant, weatherproof polyurethane finish
- Deep recessed steel handles for easy handling
- 4 heavy-duty 56 oz cast frame 300w 10" woofers
- 1" Titanium compression HF tweeter
- Impedance: 4 ohms, power handling: 1200 Watts
- Reproduces Frequencies from low B (28 Hz to 22k Hz)
- Frequency response 35 to 18kHz +/- 5DB
- Sensitivity: 104DB @ 1w/1m and 135DB @ 1200W
- Caster insert sockets
- Size: 24.5" wide x 18" deep x 27.75" high
- Weight: 96 lbs