Crown XTI2000 800 watts/side at 4 Ohms, <20lbs-FT/FS
Was in our PA rack but we have gone to powered monitors. Has seen light action (20 gigs over a little over 2 years) and racked the whole time. Faceplate pristine, minimal rash on top plate, no dings, dents or issues.
350 shipped CONUS from NY or picked up in Montreal, or trade +$$ towards a micro head (at least 300 watts into 8 Ohms) or lightish 112 cab.
Specs (more online):
XTi 2000 Power:
8 ohms: 475W
4 ohms: 800W
2 ohms: 1000W
8 ohms bridged to mono: 1600W
4 ohms bridged to mono: 2000W
Voltage Gain at 1kHz, 8 ohm rated output:
XTi 1000: 30.5 dB
XTi 2000: 32.9 dB
XTi 4000: 34.2 dB
- Frequency Response: +/-0.25 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 1 watt into 4 ohms
- Phase Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz to 20 kHz): +/-15 degrees
- Load Impedance: Safe with all types of loads. Rated for 2 to 8 ohms in Stereo mode, 4 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono mode
- Sensitivity: 1.4V
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms): 105 dB (A weighted)
- Damping Factor: Better than 500 from 20 Hz to 500 Hz
- Crosstalk: > 80 dB below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz
- Common Mode Rejection (CMR): > 45 dB from 20 Hz to 1 kHz
- Input Stage: Input is electronically balanced and employs precision 1% resistors
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 k ohms, balanced;10 k ohms, unbalanced
- Maximum Input Signal: +22 dBu typical
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available: 100V, 120V, 220-240V 50/60 Hz
Some of my heroes: Jean Beliveau, Richard Dawkins, Galileo, Hubert Reeves.....
Last edited by lomo : 02-03-2013 at 08:07 AM.