Crown XTI2000 Poweramp - Toronto local or North America shipping
This is a great poweramp and incredibly powerful! Great sounding and the DSP is incredible.
I bought a Demeter Minnie to go with my Monique, so this has to go. Lomo owned it for 2 years and in the year I have owned it, it hasn't left my studio.
It has seen light action and racked the whole time. Faceplate pristine, some rash on top plate, no dings, dents or issues.
$350 shipped in North America. I will ship it in an almost new $129 3U Gator hard case for $425 shipped. I will throw in a hard to find XLR to 1/2" cable also.
Amp is located east of Toronto but I will ship anywhere in Canada or CONUSA.
Paypal OK and will consider trades but prefer cash.
Specs (more online):
XTi 2000 Power:
8 ohms: 475W
4 ohms: 800W
2 ohms: 1000W
8 ohms bridged to mono: 1600W
4 ohms bridged to mono: 2000W
Voltage Gain at 1kHz, 8 ohm rated output:
XTi 1000: 30.5 dB
XTi 2000: 32.9 dB
XTi 4000: 34.2 dB
- Frequency Response: +/-0.25 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 1 watt into 4 ohms
- Phase Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz to 20 kHz): +/-15 degrees
- Load Impedance: Safe with all types of loads. Rated for 2 to 8 ohms in Stereo mode, 4 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono mode
- Sensitivity: 1.4V
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms): 105 dB (A weighted)
- Damping Factor: Better than 500 from 20 Hz to 500 Hz
- Crosstalk: > 80 dB below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz
- Common Mode Rejection (CMR): > 45 dB from 20 Hz to 1 kHz
- Input Stage: Input is electronically balanced and employs precision 1% resistors
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 k ohms, balanced;10 k ohms, unbalanced
- Maximum Input Signal: +22 dBu typical
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available: 100V, 120V, 220-240V 50/60 Hz
Somebody buy this amp or my poor kids get nothing for Christmas!:p
Bump for the "gift that keeps on giving the whole year".
Better than a jelly of the month club subscription, folks!
Bump. I will throw in some tinsel!
Buy this, hook it up to your stereo on New Years Eve and evacuate your neighbourhood bump!
Make me an offer, it has to go.
It is rock solid, light and cab get crazy loud!
Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.
Even better for a local Toronto sale!
No longer for sale. Thx.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:47 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.