Cab has been SOLD
Well, I currently own three (3) Acme Sound Low B-112 Full Range cabs, and I need only two of them. So I've decided to flip the third one.
I bought this one last year, but have never used it
. Cab is in MINT condition, priced right and ready to go. Comes with deluxe custom Tuki padded cover. Specifications:
Acme Full Range Specifications
- Frequency Response: 31 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 91.1 dB 1 watt/1 meter
- Loading Method: Helmholtz Resonator
- Dimensions: 23.0"H x 15.75'W x 16.5" D
- Power handling: 350 watts RMS
- Recommended amplifier power: 400-500 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Weight: 37.5 lbs
- Connection: Neutrik NLJ2MD-V dual connectors (2 parallel)
accepts Neutrik Speakon and/or 1/4” phone plug
- Rohs compliance: Compliant
Following are images of the Acme Full Range that I've "borrowed" and repurposed from a TalkBass sale by TB member JxBass last year, so you can see what it looks like. Since my cab is identical - and in identical mint condition - the appearance is exactly the same:
Acme price: $664 + $89 cover = $753 + shipping
including cover + shipping
New price: $500
That's a savings of more than $225 for the identical product. Can't beat that!
Will ship to anywhere in the CONUS via UPS Ground. PayPal only please. No trades.