F/S: Euphonic Audio iAmp Pro - MINT - NYC pickup preferred
For sale is my mint
Euphonic Audio iAmp Pro. I bought this new two years ago. Never used it.
Back on the market she goes. Specs:
- Inputs: Configuration: 1 channel, Active and Passive 1/4" input jacks, Input Gain LED level indicator, 1/8" stereo mini-jack and volume control for auxiliary audio input device
- Input Impedance: 50K ohm input impedance on active input, 1Meg ohm input impedance on passive input
- Controls: Input gain, 4-Band EQ, Master Volume, Mute switch, Effects Level, DI Level, Speaker On-Off
- EQ: Lo, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, and Hi all with boost/cut and variable frequency controls (Lo-Mid and Hi-Mid have half/fullOctave Q switch)
- Effects Loop: Series Post EQ with independent level control
- Other Features: Output Limiter with LED indicator
- Outputs: Two Speakon speaker, 1/4" Stereo Headphone, 1/4" Tuner/Line Out, XLR balanced DI (pre or post EQ)
- Protection: thermal and overload
- Line Voltage: 100/120 - 240 volts selected by internal fuse
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 3dB
- Power Output: 1200 watts @ 4 ohms 600 watts @ 8 ohms
- Size: 3.5"H x 14"W x 9"D
- Weight: 9.0 lbs.
Comes with a custom black Duratex head case made by Don Oatman of Low Down Sound, measuring approximately 17"W x 16"D.
List price: $1,295
My price: $995 + shipping New price: $950 + shipping PRICE DROP: $850 + shipping!
Will ship anywhere in the CONUS via UPS Ground. PayPal only please. No trades.
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is: Infinite.”
- William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell
Last edited by MysticMichael : 01-07-2014 at 10:05 AM.
Reason: Duratex - not Tolex