F/S: Mesa M-Pulse 600 amp head - NYC pickup preferred
For sale is my Mesa M-Pulse 600 amp head - gently used and in great condition. I bought this from a fellow TalkBass member a couple years ago, but have never used it. I reckon that my GK 700RB-II and my Eden Nemesis RS700 are all I really need for rock work. Back on the market the Mesa goes. Here are the features & specs:
- 600 watts @ 4 ohms; 320 watts @ 8 ohms
- Simul-State™ power
- 8 tube driven power MOSFET’s
- 2 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Active/passive input switch
- 4 stage vacuum tube preamplifier with gain,
- active bass & treble, passive mid and footswitchable 5-band semi parametric EQ with 15db of cut or boost from 30Hz to 12KHz
- Footswitchable compressor with independent threshold and ratio controls
- Main output level control
- Footswitchable solo level control – Patent 6,724,897
- Footswitchable parallel FX loop with mix control
- Balanced line out with pre/post switch
- Bass tuner output w/footswitchable mute
- 2 - Speakon & 2 - 1/4” speaker output jacks
- Slave out w/level control fan cooled
- 5 button footswitch (parametric EQ, compressor, solo, FX loop & mute)
- 2 rack spaces
- Dimensions (in headcase, excluding heavy duty plastic corners): approximately 23"W x 7"H x 16.5"D
- 28 pounds
Comes in a heavy-duty Mesa head case in black Bronco covering, plus 5-button footswitch - a $150 value at no extra charge.
Price: $750 + shipping NEW PRICE: $700 + shipping!
Cash sale and direct pickup in NYC strongly preferred.
Will ship to anywhere in the CONUS via UPS Ground. PayPal only please. No trades.
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is: Infinite.”
- William Blake, The Marriage of Heaven and Hell
Last edited by MysticMichael : 01-14-2014 at 08:37 AM.
Reason: Amp head has been sold