| | FS: Carvin BX1500 Digital amp. 10 pounds!!! $415 delivered! SOLD.
Great little amp and barely used. The right rack ear has a little rash from where I mounted a Littlelite. $415 delivered.
The BX1500 dual mono block rack mount bass head delivers huge power that's rich and warm all generated from discrete Class A preamps and 12AX7 tube driven power amps. The comprehensive EQ is fun to work, shaping all your tones to perfection. There is not a more powerfully featured, fabulous sounding bass head on the market, and this one is an ultra-light 10 lbs.
- 2 power amps deliver 300w at 8 ohm, 450w at 4 ohms, and 750w at 2 ohm each or 900w at 8 ohm bridged or 1500w at 4 ohms bridged
- Rich, warm 12AX7 tube drives each power amp and features a rear In/Out switch
- 3 EQ sections, the Contour Control going from a flat mid response to a heavy scooped mid response for slap bass players, the 3 mid sweeps with Bass and Treble precisely dial in your exact needs, and the 9 band graphic is perfect for overall tone shaping – foot switchable. No bass head has more tonal flexibility.
- A one knob compressor adjusts for smooth light compression and the internal amp limiters hold everything.
- Bi-Amping is easily done from the front panel crossover control with each amp setting it own level for the HI and LO balance
- Everything is nicely controlled with independent Amp 1 & 2 Levels and a Master Volume
- A conveniently located Mute switch and an Active/Passive switch to tailor the input for different pickup configurations, plus Graphic EQ,Effects and X-over front panel switches
- The rear panel features an XLR Balanced DIRECT output with Level control and pre or post switch.
- 3 High current Speakon™ 1/4-inch combo speaker connectors are for Amp 1, 2 and Bridge
- Rear panel Effect loop, stereo amp patch inserts and an un-muted turner jacks.
- The CLASS D power amps feature high current, high speed FET output devices for optimal 2 ohm current.
- The high headroom reveals its high dynamic power from the Switchmode power supply that operates at 100,000 Hz delivering maximum efficiency while reducing weight.
- The head runs cool from its 94% efficiency. There is no wasted heat or energy from the AC Wall plug
- Auto-switching AC input for 120V 60 Hz or 240V 50 Hz
- Size: 2U rack mount 19" wide x 10.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Made in the USA
- 1500w RMS, bridgeable
- Dual Power Amps - Biamping
- Warm 12AX7 Tube
- 3 Parametric EQs, 9-band EQ
- 2 rack space
- Ultra Light 10 Lbs
- Made in San Diego, California
Last edited by Ncognito : 11-24-2012 at 07:09 AM.