Originally Posted by Spfairchild
Do you have any specs on the 2x12? I'm curious as to how close to a fEARful/Fearless, one cabinet solution this could be. Also, I'm curious about the weight. It doesn't look like Dr. Bass' site offers much in the way of details at the moment. How come you're selling? What are your current tone goals, and what are you using for cabs now?
1. Specs? Please let me know what specifically you are asking for that I did not provide in the start of thread and I'll gladly provide it for you.
2. I can't speak to the Fearful cabs because I have never tried them but there is not a sonic preference that these cabs cannot provide. The mid and tweet attenuators on the 2x12 make it the ultimate in versatility. I can go from Ultra vintage to modern pretty quickly.
3. I'm selling because I'm drumming up cash for G.A.S.
4. This stack is sitting in my basement and I use it for practice.
5. Tone Goals, I'm not sure what you are asking. I think tone is generated in other places other than the cab you play. I've heard Marcus Miller on tons of different rigs, he always sounds like Marcus, slightly different but still Marcus. Please be more specific and I will try to answer your question as relates to these cabs.