Go Back   TalkBass Forums > Bass Guitar Forums > Classifieds > For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets
Register Rules/FAQ/CUP Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets Heads, preamps, power amps, cabs for sale by owner. Supporting Membership required to post ads. No commercial sales.

Supporting Membership
Thank You

Latest Supporting Member
Donate to Upgrade Today

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 06:01 PM

Supporting Member
FS: FULL GK RIG WILL SHIP! GK NEO410 GK 1001RBII

Would LOVE To keep this rig but it is too much power for what I have been doing. As most of you may know this rig is extremely clean, articulate, and powerful sounding.

As the title says, I am selling a GK NEO 410 and a GK 1001RBII.

The 410 cabinet is in great shape with some typical scuffs and markings on the corners and sides, but absolutely no tears or deep "wounds" at all. There are also some slight white markings as well that can be buffed/cleaned out. These probably came from it touching a wall or some other material when in transport to a rehearsal area. This was never gigged, abused, treated poorly, and comes from a smoke free home. I purchased this about a two months ago right here on TB.

EDIT: Upon further review, there is ALSO some markings on the back of the cabinet. Will try to get some pictures tomorrow. It is not deep though, so it does not alter the tone or playability at all!!! One of the casters sometimes disengages/loosens and comes off, this is not a problem all the time, but just figured I would mention.

DISCLAIMER: I WILL ship this. I am awaiting a box that I have just ordered from a company in Texas through Ebay. I placed the order yesterday, Saturday, February 23rd, 2013, so I must obviously wait for it to arrive before I ship it to you. This was ORIGINALLY purchased for $400.00 plus shipping.

I am willing to sell it to you for $325.00 plus shipping to the CONUS. This will be shipped via UPS in an appropriate size box with protection. Local pickup is also available. My cars are still out of commission from the hurricane (have been carpooling and using the MTA) so this will have to be picked up in Queens, NYC.

Next up is the L-O-U-D GK 1001RBII. I want to keep this, but again, it is TOO loud for me right now. I am probably going to buy a MB200 or something of that nature to replace it since the GK Tone is my personal favorite. This head is practically brand new with no markings, scratches, scuffs, heavy use, abuse, or anything of that nature. It can pass as brand new and sounds GREAT. It has never been gigged and comes from a smoke free home as well. I have the GK box, cord, manual, and warranty card as well. I will let this go for $360.00 SHIPPED via USPS. I can take more pictures tomorrow, but again, it is clean and perfect looking.

If you would like additional pictures, PM me your phone number and I will text them to you in the day time. Dimensions and weight can be found on Musicians Friend as well as what they are made of! Another thing to add. I would like to sell the GK head AFTER the sale of the 410. It is CURRENTLY my only rig, but won't be for long. IF you MUST have it sooner, we can probably work something out. If someone wants the whole thing, I can cut you a deal too.

Thanks guys/gals!

Last edited by BassSurfer : 02-25-2013 at 10:11 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to Art Araya
Supporting Member
I don't know why so many GK 1001RBs end up on here. They are awesome heads and for the price these go for used are just a STEAL.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:49 PM

Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Araya View Post
I don't know why so many GK 1001RBs end up on here. They are awesome heads and for the price these go for used are just a STEAL.

I agree with you completely! It is just too much power for my needs right now. I am DEFINITELY going to stick with the GK tone though. I just got another NEO cabinet (112) which will be perfect enough. MIGHT pair it with a MB500 or something like that!

Excellent head here guys! Tone, power, and clarity for a STEAL!
Old 02-25-2013, 05:02 AM

GK 1001RB

PM sent
Old 02-25-2013, 07:45 AM

Supporting Member
PM responded. Again, if anyone needs better pictures, send me a PM and I will get them to your email, or as a text message (which can be much faster) Remember, I WILL ship the cabinet!!!!
Old 02-25-2013, 11:45 AM

Supporting Member
Going to start a new thread on this with new pictures, a new description, and lower prices!