Time for something new so up for sale in my Peavey Bass Max Preamp
2 independent / combine-able channels, one tube and 1 solid state
Tube channel: one 12AX7 tube, low, mid & high EQ controls w/ punch & bright switches.
Solid state channel: 7-band graphic EQ, Active low & high shelving Eqs.
Crossover variable from 100 Hz to 1 kHz with frequency and balance controls.
Frequency-compensated balanced & unbalanced direct out with pre-/post-EQ switch
* Two channels: Tube/solid-state bass preamp
* Input jack w/ -10dB pad switch
* Channel active LED indicators
* Pre- and post-gain controls on each channel
* Footswitchable channel select
* Footswitchable channel combine
* Blend control for mixing tube and solid state channels
* Footswitchable post EQ effects loop
* Full-range, high & low frequency outputs
* Single rack space
* Internal power supply (no wall wart)
This pre will do clean or dirty tones or both
In pretty good condition, everything works as it should. missing knob inserts on the shelving knobs in the SS section, some paint scratches...all normal for a pre this age
$165 shipped lower 48 - will consider trades for other pre's (rack or pedal but pedals must be able to drive a power amp...but no tech21 vt's)
You can see these posts for reviews and opinions of this unit http://www.bgra.net/2004/review.php?id=17&type=preamp Peavey MAX preamp?
see this link for the owners manual http://www.peavey.com/assets/literat...ls/maxbass.pdf