FS PEAVEY T-MAX Head
After careful consideration, I have decided to sell this. :( Truthfully, it is a great performer that I don't want to sell, but situations dictate, and if I sell it here, I know it is going to a great TB member, and I can live with that. It deserves to be played and I know it will get that here.
I purchased this about six years ago from the original owner (a close family friend) who took just as great care of it as I do. I had no reservations - I knew I was getting a quality cared-for unit.
Versatile, Two - Channel system that utilizes a tube for that smooth tube sound as well as a Solid State channel that can be used independently or in conjunction! A lot of amp here.
I am sure I am missing some features - but here are some:
– 1/4" input with -10 dB pad switch
– Active low- and high-shelving EQ with 7-band graphic EQ
– Front panel channel select and channel combine switches
– Channel active LEDs
– Variable (100 Hz - 1 kHz) third-octave crossover with
frequency and balance controls
– Front panel graphic in/out switch
– Footswitchable: channel select, graphic in/out, and effects loop
– Low Z balanced line out with pre/post EQ switch
– Ground lift switch for line out
– Two paralleled speaker jacks
– Preamp out/power amp in jacks
– Crossover low and high out jacks
– Effects send and return jacks
– Effects high and low level switch
– Two-rack-space package
There are three missing EQ knobs - but all else is in tact and 100% operational. The fan is very quiet and the tube was recently replaced at a reputable local shop. New fresh and ready to deliver some tone.
350w at 4 ohms
500w at 8 ohms
Aside from being 100% operational, it looks darn good - I take really good care of my stuff. No dents, scratches, all in all incredibly cared for.
I wish I always knew I was buying from me!
My guess on weight is about 25-30lbs - not bad at all. Not a feather, but not a fire hydrant either.
Any questions - let me know!
$220 shipped CONUS. :bawl:
I'm ok.. really.
More pics indeed.
and yet more..
Bump for a great amp ! Used to have one, great tone, power and reliability.
Saturday Mornin' bump! Surprised this gem is still here..
Greetings! Bump of the mornin' to ya.
This is a pretty good model - I had one for several years. you can bi-amp with it (needs an additional amp for hi or lo) tube preamp sounds good - sturdy - great tone unit. You can blend the SS and tube channel - has good eq and all the features you may need as a gigging player.
Getting beat up here - price drop - all boxed up and ready to go..
HUMP DAY BUMP!!
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:12 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.