FS:Peavey Tour 700 $315 shipped
I have a slightly used Peavey Tour 700 head that I really don't need as I have a Carvin BX500 and GK MB200 that gets most of the playtime and are smaller. Nice head with plenty of power and tone but has only been used at church for the past couple of weeks. Looking for
- Pre- & post-gain controls
- Bright & low-cut switches
- Contour control for advanced signal shaping
- Active high & low shelving controls
- Hi boost, low cut
- 9-band constant-Q graphic equalizer w/ bypass switch
- Analog octave divider w/ level control & Footswitchable bypass
- Post-EQ effects loop
- Buffered tuner send jack
- DI XLR output w/ failsafe phantom power backup capability
- 2 input jacks for high & low output basses
- Rear-mounted auxiliary input jack
- 500 watts (rms) into 8 ohms, 700 watts (rms) into 4 ohms (4 ohm minimum load)
- Weight Unpacked: 23.50 lb(10.659 kg)
Bump for more pics added.
Bump!!!!! Still available.
Bump you up!!!!
Bump to the top!!! Still available.
These go used for $250 or less at GC online. I have one, which supplanted a Carvin BX1500; I could do w/o the silly, "Kosmos" heavy metal fuzztone, but otherwise an excellent amp & value.
I just looked and the 450 is going for $275. This is the 700 model and they have one on there for $349.
I don't think you are supposed to get on other people's thread discussing price. I could be wrong but thank you for your observation.
Bump with a lowered price!!!!
Now $315.00 shipped!!!
Played this at church yesterday and it sounded good. Bump for an amp that I need to move.
Bump to the top!!!
Bump to the top.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:11 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.