FS: Schroeder 1515+L (2x15", 8ohm, 800W RMS, 38lbs!!!)
Looks like it's time to sell my Schroeder 1515+L cabinet. It's absolutely amazing for what it is but needless to say my practice/gigging/need a lightweight cabinet requirements have, uh, changed. I'm a bit long-winded in my FS descriptions so I'll try to keep this one short and sweet.
- 2 x 15" neodymium speakers, no horn/tweeter = no hiss
- drivers are one forward, one slanted = compact size
- 8ohm, inputs: one 1/4" and one Neutrik Speakon
- 800W RMS = loud as a mamajama!
- only 38lbs!
- black Rhinotuff covering
- depth x width x height = 17.5" x 24.5" x 18"
- functionally perfect but she's seen some real use
- drivers are A+
- signs of use to Rhinotuff covering (see pictures)
- drilled on one side to relocate the rubber feet
- scratches on logo plate, scrape on grille that was Sharpie'd over
- some writing in silver paint pen on two corners and the back panel
- some surface rust on the grille screws and the grille where it's folded (had this on three other Schroeder cabs of mine, I think when it's folded the finish flakes off)
- There's something going on with the underside of the cabinet. It looks like the bottom piece of wood started to separate a bit from the back panel and has cracked/chipped the Rhinotuff covering away to expose the slight separation. I don't find this affecting the sound or output in any way and I'm not quite sure how it happened unless me stacking my other Schroeder on top of this started to squish this cabinet.
- You could probably glue and clamp this to fix it, have someone else help ya out, or just leave it alone. I've never done anything to address it as it doesn't seem to affect the output level or sound quality in any way.
- I also find the rubber feet to be a bit wobbly/not true to one another when installed as show in the pictures. I'd toss a washer under one or slice some rubber off one if it bugs you.
EDIT: SOLD to lowlife6... Thanks!
I'm asking $400 + shipping. We get a considerable discount on UPS through work and all boxed up this thing should be around 45lbs.
EDIT: I forgot to add that local pickup would be great and me driving a bit to meet a buyer is definitely an option, too. I'm in Monroe, NY (10950) and could see myself going up to an hour away by car to meet ya.
Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks for looking!
'82 AVRI '57 Precision | '87 AVRI '62 Jazz
Orange BT500 + Schroeder 1010
Last edited by christopherogut : 11-27-2013 at 09:40 AM.