FS/FT: Warwick Tubepath 10.1, 1000W hybrid head
For sale or trade is a warwick tubepath 10.1 bass head.
1000W hybrid tube/SS amp includes a gator road case.
Only trade consideration would be a lightweight cab (berg CN, or barefaced cab)
asking $600 picked up in Easton PA. PM me if you want to come check it out (in a pro studio)
The rack ears are bent slightly, but otherwise this head is in great condition. It used to have a bit of a louder hum than some amps, but I had it serviced at the NoiseShop in PA under direction from Warwick and now it is in great shape.
Some more info from Warwick:
Professional head with an all-tube preamp, with tube-warmth and a great variety of sounds. Due to its large power reserves it offers great dynamics.
* Bass top with 1000 watts, 19"/2HU
* Tube pre-amp with hybrid power-amp, connectable second stage
* Gain controller with overload LED
* Controllable contour with "rough/smooth"-switch for different characteristics
* Connectable lo- and hi-boost
* 4-band EQ with 2 x 2-fold switchable mid frequencies
* Parallel FX-loop
* DI out with pre/post and ground-lift, tuner out, line out
* Foot-switch connector for second stage on/off and contour on/off
* Weight: 20 kg
* Dimensions (W/H/D): 19" x 2HU x 37 cm (41 cm with rack-bail)
Tubepath is setup with a Berg HS410 (also for sale) at the Studios at Town Center in Easton - come give it a try
open to trades, looking for a TH500, or with cash towards a nice jazz, ric or thunderbird
Paqman, you have a PM brother... :)
$600 madness bump!!
S I G H ............
Moe - if we can find someone with a TH500 that wants a shuttle9 maybe we can get a threeway going :smug:
Sounds "freaky" I'm in bro!
Looks like packing and shipping would run around $75
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:11 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.