Bought brand new 6 months ago from Bass Specialties. Used only in my home music studio and at one wedding. The Class D amp puts out 300W @ 8 ohms, and is mated to a 1x15" speaker and compression tweeter in a front ported, lightweight cabinet. This combo produces big, warm, round, low-end and clear mid-range reproduction. The adjustable tweeter adds just the right amount of snap. This is the perfect combo amp for rehearsals and small-medium gigs. First $525 gets it, cash and carry!
The street price is $799. Local sale only in Philly/NJ/Wilmington area. Great chance to get legendary Genz Benz quality in a convenient combo and affordable price.
• Full Featured FET Preamp Design
• 300W @ 8 ohms; 500W @ 4 ohms
• Class D Power Amp and SMPS
• Gain and Volume Controls for a Wide Range of Gain Settings
• L.F. and H.F., Shelving EQ Networks
• Parametric Midrange Filter
• Contour Tone-shaping Network
• Input Mute
• XLR Direct Output w/Ground Lift
• Fan Cooling
• Multi-layer Plywood Construction
• Heavy-duty Molded Strap Handle
• Heavy-duty Metal Perforated Grille
• 3 Way Tweeter Level Control
• Dimensions: 27¼" x 18¼" x 16¼"
• Weight: 48 lbs
Owner’s manual: http://www.genzbenz.com/img/manuals/...500_manual.pdf