cosmetic wear see photo but in otherwise good working shape ,, email me for close up of chewed up rack mount , upper right that still works fine , no footswitch.......... $300 plus shipping or P/U here in Connecticut
• Active/Passive Input
• Signal Mute Switch
• Tuner Out
• Blendable F.E.T./12AX7 Tube Pre-Amps
• Tube Gain and Volume Controls
• Channel Mix Switch
• Input Status LED’s
• Signal Shape Circuit with L.F. Extend, Mid Scoop, H.F. Attack, all Adjustable (Min.-Max.) and Footswitchable (Optional 4 Button Footswitch Available)
• Active 5 Band Equalization Section with Two Shelving and Three Peaking Networks
DESCRIPTION The GBE 600 is a powerful amp delivering over 600 watts of huge articulate output and includes profeatures that rival other designs hundreds of dollars more expensive. We included a feature set sought after by many pro players and the "Rock-Solid" design, construction and quality components insure confident performance night-after-night. A unique design appointment of the GBE 600 is the footswitchable capabilities that provide channel selections or signal contours via the sturdy metal foot pedals. This "flexibility at the feet" of the player, catapults the GBE 600 into a class all its own.
Two preamps are on board; one F.E.T. and one 12AX7 Tube which can be switched or mixed together via the 2 button footswitch which comes standard with each unit. Our versatile Signal Shape Circuits are provided to sculpt the tone of the GBE 600 ahead of the 5 band EQ. These circuits along with the Signal Mute are accessible via the optional 4 button footswitch.
The GBE 600 is a high voltage, high current pro audio based power amp design capable of delivering it's conservatively rated power into resistive and reactive "real world" speaker loads. With its internal fan and active "cooling tunnel" under the massive heat-sink, the GBE 600 is capable of driving a 2 ohm load all day!! Our unique thermal circuitry provides advance notification of impending thermal shutdown, in the case of blocked air flow or insufficient fan speed.
This powerful amp is rated at 275 watts @ 8 ohms, 425 watts @ 4 ohms and over 625 watts @ 2 ohms.
• Comprehensive Amplifier Status LED's
• Master Volume Control
• Unique "Soft-Limit" Circuit
• XLR Direct Out with Pre/Post Sw.; Ground-Lift Sw.; Adjustable Level Control
• Effects Loop
• Speakon™ and 1/4" Speaker Outputs (2 each)
• Dual Voltage 115/230V Toroid Transformer
• Switchable High/Low Fan Cooling