Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0
Excellent condition Shuttle 9.0 used mainly in my studio and on a few low volume gigs. I have had it for about 3 years now and have never pushed it hard. I bought it new from Richmond Music Center. It sounds great and has plenty of power.
• Ultra Lightweight 4 lb Design
• 500W/8 ohms; 900W/4 ohms
• Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
• Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
• High Current Class D Amplifier
• Patent Pending P.H.A.T topology
• Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
• 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
• Signal Mute Switch (Footswitchable)
• Extended Range Input Gain Structure for Active/Passive Sensitivity
• Tuner Out
• Limiter Circuit
• LED Status Indicators
• SpeakonŽ Speaker Outputs
• Variable Speed Internal Fan Cooling
• Full XLR Direct Out Interface
• Aux. Input
• Headphone Jack
• Effects Loop
• Optional Footswitch available
Here is what other Shuttle 9.0 owners say about this great little amp;
Asking $490 shipped in CONUS.
900 watts of great tone, weighs about the same as your iPhone, and is almost as much fun.
Bump for a great head. I sold mine to get a 900.. but this head is very nice. I used to carry it in the side pocket of my MONO bag.
Where are you at might be interested???
It will be hard to find a better sounding more powerful lightweight head than this, and still spend less than your monthly rent. But if your rent is less than this, make me an offer!
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:40 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.