Go Back   TalkBass Forums > Bass Guitar Forums > Classifieds > For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets
Register Rules/FAQ/CUP Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets Heads, preamps, power amps, cabs for sale by owner. Supporting Membership required to post ads. No commercial sales.

Supporting Membership
Thank You

Latest Supporting Member
Donate to Upgrade Today

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 07:39 AM

Supporting Member
Exclamation Genz-Benz Streamliner 900 and NeoX-212T (newer Tolex version - not carpeted)

Selling some stuff to fund buying more stuff. Great deal on a lethal gigging rig.

Here for sale are my Genz-Benz Streamliner 900 amp, and Genz-Benz NeoX-212T cabinet. Both have only a matter of hours of use on them, and are in excellent/like new condition.

I am the original owner of the Streamliner (~ 2 months old), and it includes the original packaging, power cord, and manual. This is one powerful / loud head. EQ is fantastic once you wrap your head around it (which really isnít that hard to do). Probably one of the best micros made to date. Works beautifully with the NeoX-212T.

The cab was purchased a couple of months ago from a fellow TBír who had only a couple of hours on it. (I have gigged the hell out of this model cabinet a couple of years back, and it is really one of the best 212's out there). Takes a lot, is loud, and is easy to manage. The version I am selling here is the newer tolex version, and NOT the older carpeted version. It is the last of this model before they introduced it as the NX2-212T late last year. The cabinet is rated at 4ohms, and is 53lbs. There are 2 small dents on the front of the cab that I marked for you in one of the pics. Not a big deal, but I thought I would mention it. Also includes a custom LeCover slipcover with bottom strap, also in like new condition.

$550 plus shipping each,

or

$1000 plus shipping for both

Shipping is to the lower 48 only. Paypal is OK. Sorry, no international shipping or trades at this time.

Excuse my photography

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Old 02-04-2013, 10:53 AM

PMd on the head.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:07 PM

Supporting Member
PM's responded.
Head on hold pending payment.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:39 AM

Supporting Member
Streamliner has been sold. Re-listing cab only for ad clarity
Closed Thread