Mesa M 9 Carbine
Mint condition in original box.
Build date - 11/09
Just not using this head. Amazing power and tonal options.
$850.00 + shipping
Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
• 600 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms (320 @ 8), Trans-Class™ Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power to Load Performance / 8 Power MOSFET's, 1x12AX7
• Active/Passive Input Switch
• Vacuum Tube Preamplifier featuring: Gain, Active Bass w/Pull Deep, Passive Mids, 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch, Active Treble and Master Volume w/Pull Mute
• Footswitchable, Assignable or Bypassable 9-Band Graphic EQ with Mid-Voice Active/Defeat Switch (Voice Active Mode combines 9-Band Graphic EQ with Selected 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch EQ, Voice Defeat Mode defeats the Selected 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch EQ to "Flat" when 9-Band Graphic EQ is selected, allowing you to footswitch between your favorite Active Mid-Voice setting and 9-Band EQ Curve independently of one another
• Assignable or Bypassable Compressor with Independent Threshold and Ratio Controls
• Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Amplifier Mute
• FX Loop w/Automatic Hard-Bypass to completely remove when not in use
• Balanced XLR Line Out with Pre/Post Switch & Ground Lift
• 2 – Combination Speakon -1/4" Speaker Output Jacks
• Fan Cooled
I think there is a typo on the Mesa site, cause this is what I have in my M9 manual....
These are the Speaker Outputs for the CARBINE. These jacks accept Nuetrik locking SPEAKON type switch set to 8/4, your CARBINE will produce approximately 450 watts of clean power. A 4 ohm speaker load and the impedance switch set to 8/4, your CARBINE will produce approximately 900 watts of clean power. Due to a limiter circuit added to protect the amplifier, a 2 ohm speaker load with the impedance switch set to 2 OHM will still produce approximately 900 watts of clean power. When using a 2 ohm speaker load, make sure the SPEAKER IMPEDANCE switch is set to the 2 OHM
The M6 has 600 watts, the M9 has 900...
Just thought I'd share that, and that I LOVE my M9... super punchy.
(sounds crazy good with treble guitar too!)
Oh, and this is a GREAT price for this amp!
Mesa M 9 Carbine
I will not sell this head until I get it resolved.
Thanks for the information..
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:34 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.