MESA WALKABOUT SCOUT 12 COMBO 4 OHM w/ Cover AND Carrying Bag ! Purple Jewel Light !
This amp has served me WELL over the last six years or so. I have yet to find a better sounding DI, but I moved up to an M6 Carbine 212, so I gotta choose one or the other....
- Mesa Walkabout Head with upgrades.
- Mesa Walkabout 112 cab 300w @ 4 ohms
- Mesa Walkabout slip cover
- Mesa Walkabout Carrying bag "murse" for the head
- Power light has been "upgraded" from red to M6 Purple. It just looks bad ass !!
- Works perfectly. The parametric EQ has a little scratchiness on the mids pot from lack of use. I "set it and forget it" and use the main Bass/Mid/Treble . It's nothing a little turning of the knobs for 60 seconds won't cure, BUT again, some of you guys are weird and consider that to be something to disclose.
This is one of those "I swear I will never sell this amp" amps. The Walkabout has been the greatest amp I've owned til now. It is SO versatile and can even drop to 2 ohms !
Weighing in a ONLY 13 lbs for the head alone, the Walkabout is both lightweight and easy to carry, AND does NOT use those class D transformers I hate. This is the real deal and you get the real, authentic old school punch and power.
__________________ PEAVEY CIRRUS CLUB #7 GARZ BASS Wish I played like Jimmy Johnson !
"I'm not rad enough to handle a 5 string" - TALL&STOUT