FS — (2) Sets of TI Jazz Flats #JF344
One set is off a fretless bass I parted out; the other set I swapped off my P Bass to try some heavy-a$$ LaBella's.
Can upload photos if needed.
• Two complete sets
• 34" scale
• Both sets cut for std. Fender 4-on-1 headstock; cut to provide plenty of windings on std. 1/2" dia. string posts
• Fits standard bridges only; not for string-through bodies
• String gauges: .043 .056 .070 .100
• Low use — just nicely broken in
• Thomastik's product description:
"Jazz Bass Strings from Thomastik-Infeld offer you extended durability and high output.
A highly flexible steel core gives these bass strings a balanced feeling and special character.
The overall sound characteristics can be described as very close to the double bass.
Nickel flatwound with a round core."
• These typically go for $65–$75 new
$45 for one set / $80 for both sets.
Shipped CONUS, via USPS, insured, with delivery confirmation. PayPal only.
/// Warmoth/Musikraft '57 P-Bass Replica
/// Mesa Walkabout
/// Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0
/// fEARful 15/6 Cabs
Last edited by Willicious : 09-06-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Reason: Added scale length.