Nice Allparts bound and blocked neck. I bought this for a project that I didn't get around to finishing.
The neck has never been installed.
The project bass was going to be Ocean Turquoise Metallic with a matching headstock. The headstock is painted with Reranch OTM nitro but not yet clearcoated. Under the OTM is BIN shellac primer for a sealer coat, so it would be very easy to remove the OTM with lacquer thinner if you wanted a different color. I thought I'd start it here as-is in case it matches someone's dream neck.
Here are the specs from the Allparts website:
- 20 frets (.103" x .045")
- Maple bass neck with white binding and vintage tinted finish
- Rosewood fingerboard with white pearloid block inlays
- 10" radius
- Nut width 1.5"
- Heel width 2-7/16"
- Tuning peg hole diameter 11/16"
- Truss Rod adjustment at heel
- Neck thickness .89" at first fret, 1.00" at twelfth fret
$225 shipped and PayPal'd in the lower 48.