This has been lightly used, purchased new and just been in my home studio since. Excellent audio interface in like new shape. Comes with all cables, etc. $275 shipped to lower 48
Here is product info.....
"Suitable for Apple-based home studio or laptop workstation, the Apogee Duet is a two-channel audio interface that lets you record your compositions in superior quality. This Apogee audio recorder features two high-quality channels of 24-bit/96kHz audio input and output that allows you to record audio in studio quality without interference. The Apogee Duet has two balanced XLR inputs along with selectable 48V phantom power on individual inputs that provide better signal transmission. The multi-function controller knob of this two-channel audio interface facilitates volume as well as gain control. The multi-segment LED meters of this Apogee audio recorder lets you know the level of input or output. The Apogee Duet is compatible with Mac OS X Core Audio as well as with any Core Audio-compliant audio application."
- Two channels of professional-quality 24-bit/96kHz audio input and output
- Two balanced XLR inputs, with selectable 48V phantom power on each input
- Two unbalanced high impedance instrument inputs
- One high-level stereo headphone output
- Two unbalanced -10 dBV line outputs for powered speakers
- Multi-function controller knob for volume and input gain control and assignable MIDI control
- Multi-segment LED meters to display input or output levels
- FireWire 400, compatible with Mac OS X Core Audio
- Control functions built directly into Apple’s Logic Pro, Soundtrack Pro and GarageBand
- Compatible with any Core Audio-compliant audio application