FS: A bunch of pedal parts (vintage metal can transistors, diodes, switches, ...
I have this stuff in another thread but I'm starting this one to give these parts some exposure and hopefully find them a good home...
We'll call this the Fuzz-Builder's Lot! Some pedal parts and miscellaneous stuff coupled with a ton of old-school metal can Motorola transistors! I sold a bunch of these transistors here on TalkBass a while back and came across the rest of my stash... and to make things easy I'm just going to do this as a single lot.
(28) Motorola 2N2222A metal can transistors
(40) Motorola 2N2907A metal can transistors
(12) Motorola 2N4234 metal can transistors
(6) LM317T voltage regulators
(10) 1N5408 diodes
(6) Sprague TE-1309 100uF 50v capacitors
(1) Sprague TE-1307 50uF 50v capacitor
(1) 'Super Pup' 1mF 400v capacitor
(2) 1ohm 10W resistors
(3) 3PDT (latching) switches
(2) 3PDT momentary switches
(2) 1/4" mono jacks
(1) 1/4" stereo jack (not pictured)
(1) red/green bi-color LED
(1) 9v battery holder
(1) 9v adapter jack (not pictured)
(1) 12v(?) bulb in green housing
(2) little momentary switches
I apologize for the terrible iPad picture below. The stuff is all bagged up now but I may take and upload a better picture...
SOLD to ckuhn...
bump, price drop, added a bit
bump, price drop, buy this stuff!
Hi, can you ship to Brazil?
Hello, sorry I didn't see your post until now! Unfortunately, I can't ship this stuff to Brazil due to their crazy customs and 60% import fees on electronics like this. I know we'll have a problem somehow with the package getting to you affordably, or getting there at all!
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:26 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.