I'm cleaning house for an upcoming move, so it's time to sell some musical miscellanea...
A bunch of cables:
- 5' Hosa 12 gauge speaker cable, heavy duty
- 3' Livewire 16 gauge speaker cable
- 10' Fender tweed instrument cable, looks used but works great!
- 10' instrument extension cable, male-to-female
- 21" 16 gauge speaker cable, made this from Hosa parts and speaker cable, two right angle plugs
- 21" 16 gauge speaker cable, made this too with a Hosa end and a Neutrik end, one right angle one straight plug
- 4' speaker cable, 18 gauge, split pair
- old 34" speaker cable, 14 gauge? split pair, Switchcraft ends
I don't want to split these up and ship separately unless you're going to take some other stuff and want to pick and choose. How about $25
for all the cables?
Old Daka-Ware knobs:
- four (4) dark brown 'chickenhead' knobs, good shape, a few nicks and chips, fit a 1/4" shaft
- one (1) big acorn-shaped knob with a clear indicator, fits a 1/4" shaft
- off a late '40s record lathe, period correct for old guitars, amps, etc
- marked Daka-Ware, Chicago, Made in USA $11
$12 shipped Miscellaneous bass parts: SOLD to Rapisme
- Fender Precision bass slotted nut, PN 0048650000
- four (4) used pickup mounting screws
- two (2) strap buttons with screws, used
- one (1) string retainer with screw, used, some grooves cut on underside
- EMG junction/power block thingy, velcro on bottom
- black EMG'ish wire end
- white selector switch tip
- red power junction block thingy
- battery clip
1 Spot MC5 "Multi-Plug 5 Cable":
- used, works fine, a bit 'wavy' from being routed around a pedal board $5
, but shipped with something else.
RadioShack XLR-to-USB adapter:
- in the box with USB cable, paperwork, etc.
- meant to be used with powered mics
- go read about it, it's not for everyone (PN 33-331) $10 shipped
Digital Reference DRV100 microphone:
- in box with packing materials and mic clip
- very good overall shape but a small dent to the grille (see pic) $20
Cool old hardware:
- from a wooden military box meant to hold a calibrated gauge for who knows what
- eight (8) corners, galvanized steel
- two (2) pivoting handles, galvanized steel
- two (2) clasps, I think stainless steel, marked 'USA Excelsior Stamford, CT'
- one (1) awesome plaque with info from the case, aluminum
- I was going to use these for a sweet wooden pedal board but never did $12
Zen-On Bressan Alto Baroque-style recorder:
- decent shape, some sticky tape marks and scratches, no teeth marks!
- ABS plastic, wooden reed block, breaks down into multiple pieces
- case, cleaning rod, finger rest (used to be taped in place)
- I believe this is Model 1500B $21
Want something? Have a question? Shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking!