I started a new thread because I would love to trade it for something in my list.
The build that I was looking to make, has been cancelled for now, so I'm selling the neck I was going to use.
Squier Matt Freeman maple neck, in excellent condition, with Hipshot Ultralite tuners (one extra hole drilled for each and old holes left uncovered) and Squier neck plate with screws.
Tuners are sold!
The price for the neck unloaded, with the neck plate only, is now
$120, shipped. Local is cheaper.
- Lindy Fralin '51 Precision split coil pickup
- DiMarzio Will Power/Model One
- Hipshot Supertone bridge
Or give me both the Dimarzio and Hipshot and get the neck!
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Color: Chrome
- Key Shape: Clover Leaf
- Size: 1/2"
- The 1/2 inch diameter version fits basses with a headstock hole size of 11/16 inch.