FT - Assorted speakers * PRICE DROP *
I've accumulated a bunch of different drivers I had planned to experiment with. Some have been used, some are in the boxes I got them in. There's nothing crazy in here, but pieces that could be put to better use in your cab or combo than gathering dust on my shelf.
I am listing a $ value for the purposes of setting up trades, but would obviously sell outright as well, with shipping to be figured out depending on where you are.
1) 15" Hartke aluminum cone driver. 200W 8ohm. $60 ** possible deal pending **
2) 10" Hartke aluminum cone driver. 100W 8ohm. $40
3) Pair of 10" Hartke paper cone drivers. 100W 8ohm. $60/pr
4) Pair of 12" Eminence Alpha drivers. 250W 4ohm. $110/pr * still available, deal is off *
* prefer not to split up pairs
Make me offers on trades. Looking for the following, but will listen to offers of pretty much anything:
- Bridges: pref for BAII and Hipshot A or B with Fender 5 hole mount
- Pickups: I run JJ or PJ basses, but need a couple of humbuckers for a project
- Tuners: Fender, Schaller, Hipshot, d-tuners... LOLLIPOPS!?
- Hipshot GT7 drop-tuner in chrome
- PJ bodies and Jazz necks.
I'm not much of a pedal guy, but would love to experiment if trading for them
Pictures to follow...
The Hartke 15"
Reconed using the original aluminum cone (damage was to dust cap and paper ring)
A little roughly done, but works.
The Hartke 10" aluminum driver.
Original state, aside from being used and frame slightly bent along on edge. Functions just fine.
The Hartke VLF paper cone 10" drivers
Both in decent shape, ready to drop into your tired 210 cab
...and lastly, the Eminence 12" drivers.
The rating on these is not actually published online and upon contacting Eminence, I was informed they were a special model made for use in Yorkville PA cabinets. Rated at 250W, but my hunch is you don't want to push the any cab they're in to 500W with a lot of low bass.
Ready to be paired up in an 8ohm 212 project cab...
Rounded down the pricing... due to being in Canada and the weight of drivers, I'd rather establish a sale price including shipping once your location is known.
Only trade offers were for other drivers... thanks, but looking to turn into more usable gear - even if it's just gig bags or strings.
Someone help me get rid of this stuff...
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:15 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.