My Bartolini preamps have slightly shorter shafts so am looking to trade my knobs for black metal knobs that have set screws that measure no more than 8mm from center of set screw to bottom of knob. Knobs need to fit 6mm shafts.
Looking for glossy metal black knobs that have an indicator marking at the top. If there's no indicator marking, it's not a deal-breaker since I also use the set screws as an indicator.
Need both regular knobs and concentric knobs.
Let me know what you have and what your trade preference is and we'll see what we can do.
1. Three (3) EMG plastic concentric knobs.
2. Two (2) EMG plastic knobs.
3. Two (2) chrome metal knobs.
One (1) Bartolini plastic concentric knob.
5. Two (2) Bartolini plastic 'bottom knob'.
6. Three (3) black metal knobs (flat top).
7. Two (2) flat black metal knobs.
8. One (1) black metal knob.
9. One (1) black metal knob (push-on)
Thanks for looking!