HEY NECKS HERE! GET YER NECKS HERE!
Unloading some necks that are just collecting dust.
I've got a Squier Affinity P-Bass neck, and four unique J profile (1.5" nut) necks. All necks are 34" scale.
1) Loaded Squier by Fender Jazz Bass neck with a naked ebanol board and a black headstock.
$99 $89 $79 shipped ConUS! SOLD! 2) Loaded Squier Affinity Precision Bass neck. Maple/rosewood. Nice rosewood grain here!
$55 $45 Shipped ConUS! SOLD!
3) Loaded Schecter Diamond Series J profile neck, maple/rosewood (extended board),
with cream binding and dots, black headstock, and vintage Grover tuners.
Includes original neck plate and screws.
$75 $65 shipped ConUS! The tuners alone are worth the price!
4) Loaded Schecter Diamond Series J profile neck, maple/rosewood (extended board) with nice grain.
The Schecter website says Grover tuners on one page then Schecter tuners on another.
Either way, they are solid and quite unique. Includes original neck plate and screws.
$65 $55 $45 shipped ConUS!
C'mon!!! The tuners alone are worth the price! SOLD!
5) Here is my own concoction. Custom Headless Squier maple/rosewood neck.
Ever wanted a headless project bass with a familiar feel (34" scale, 1.5" nut, Fender drop-in heel)? I did!
So I chopped this Squier J neck and added a Riverhead headpiece. Truss rod accessable at the top.
Headpiece clamps, so standard string are in play here (no double-ball nonsense).
This was for a project that never materialized. Could use a little more sanding and maybe a coat of oil if that's your thing.
Sorry, couldn't find the nut, but luckily, it's a standard J nut.
$75 $65 $55 shipped ConUS!
Great headless project neck! SOLD!
6) Re-shaped SX lefty Jazz profile bound and blocked with cream binding and pearloid blocks. This neck is light as a feather and has a very comfortable slim taper.
I used it as a reverse righty so the nut is uninstalled for you preference.
$50 shipped ConUS!SOLD!
Thanks for looking!
Don't let your meatloaf.
Last edited by Bottoms_Up! : 01-15-2014 at 02:32 PM.