Lots of parts. EMG, CTS, MEC
Trying to clear out some used and new parts that I just have lying around. Prices are paypal, shipped CONUS. Can work deals for multiple items.
I'll start with the used pickups and pot sets. Clockwise starting from the top left:
1. EMG 35 HZ set with EMG preamp. Pulled from a Spector NS2000. $120 for the pickups
2. MEC passive jazz set with pots and black metal knobs (not shown in pic, but they're included). Pulled from a Warwick Corvette 5. Dims are 3.7" x 0.92". These came from a 16.5 mm bass, though they'll work for other spacings. Screws were trash so I scrapped them. Same deal with the jack as the EMG35s.
Last I found one full set of (4) new pickup screws, so whoever lays claim to them first can have them with whatever pickup set you like.
Next are some new parts I never installed.
1. (2) USA 5-way switches. I believe they are Fender but they're not labeled and I can't find the original thread. $10 each
3. Parts from EMG LJCS pickups that I didn't use (they also came with the preamp). I have two of these which are partial sets as I had to scab a couple things, but included will be jacks, 4x pots, and a couple of quick connect wires (white). Will make a good parts set for someone.
4. Bunch of caps. I believe they are sprague 0.022uF, but not certain. They say SBE715P 200V, 223J 1243. Again, can't find the original thread. $3 each or all 9 for $20.
5. Switchcraft 3-way switch. $12
Buy items 1-6 in the 'new' section for $60.
Find my basses for sale listing here:
and my pedals listing here:
Do the Spector knobs have set screws? If so I'll take them.
Nah, they're push-on type for a split shaft. I probably should have clarified. Sorry about that.
Passive controls sold, and possibly a deal in the works for the emg preamp. I can do the EMG35HZ set at $100.
bump. plastic knobs gone.
EMG preamp sold and price drops on pickups.
CTS pots sold. Bump for price drops. Rather than figure out all the math, I'll just say 15% off anything listed.
I'll take the DC. Sent you a PM ;)
DC sold and shipped.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:19 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.