I'm cleaning out the drawers..
All prices are for CONUS shipping
, but I am willing to ship international - PM me for details. I'm always open to offers also. Paypal or Money Order Accepted.
..... Relic'd Loaded Jazz Control Plate w/ Knobs
- CTS 500K solid-shaft Pots
- Orange Drop capacitor
- Switchcraft jack (reg. #11)
- Pre-wired w/ Cloth Wire
Plate and knobs are aged nicely. Knobs have (period correct '60s/70s style) flathead set screws and look just like the real deal.
$50 $42 Shipped
__________________________________________ Fender '62 RI P Pickguards, Shield & Squier Jazz Guard
- '62 Precision RI Black (3-Ply) Guard. Not sure of make, but the hole pattern is exactly the same as the '62 tort guard. May be Genuine Fender also (just not sure if they make a black '62 RI guard?). Also nice shape with slight wear, and also includes 13 mounting screws.
- Squier? Jazz Bass Pickguard. I'm not sure where I got this from. It doesn't line up with any of my Fenders, so I'm guessing it's off some kind of Squier bass, but not sure. I will also throw this pickguard in for FREE with either of the P pickguards if you want it.
Fender USA '62 Precision RI Tortoise (4-Ply) Guard. Slightly bowed (like the nitrate guards do), but lays 100% flat when screwed down. Nice shape, slight wear. Includes 13 mounting screws. $35 Shipped
Fender USA '62 RI Precision Pickguard Shield. I will throw this in FREE with whichever pickuard above sells 1st (the black or the tort one)! [b]
_____________________________________________ Vintage 1960s/70s Switchcraft 1/4" Jack
This is a vintage 40 some year old part. I tested the jack before removal and it works good. Original nut, washer & lock washer included. $15 Shipped
Fender USA RI Relic "F" Neck Plate w/ Screws Pretty self-explainatory.. Relic'd by MJT Guitars. Screws are newer, but still look good with it. $18 $12 Shipped
Genuine Fender USA RI Relic Threaded Bridge
Nice (relic'd) condition. All screws turn easily. Includes 5 mounting screws (1 is shorter than the other 4, but same looking head though). Relic's by MJT Guitars.
Fender USA Relic "Plain" Neck Plate w/ Screws
Not sure who this was relic'd by, but it has lot's of swirling/light scratches.
Fender USA Relic RI Precision Knobs
Relic'd by MJT.
Seymour Duncan SPB-1 Precision Bass Pickup
This P/U is an older "vintage style" SD P/U and it shows light-med wear on the covers. Sounds really good and reads 10.89K on the multimeter. Cloth wire, black bobbins, plain enamel windings.
"1960s Style" Reissue Precision or Tele Bass Controls
Used, but perfect working condition. Includes nuts and washers.
- 250K CTS Solid-Shaft Pots (matched)
- Orange Drop Capacitor
- Switchcraft Jack (regular #11)
- Pre-wired w/ Cloth Wire