I stocked up on NOS tubes when I had my 1973 SVT. The head has since been sold and I now have a treasure chest of some real nice NOS tubes that I have no use for.
My tech had all these tubes in his NOS inventory. All were all tested by him on his Hickok tester and then in my 1973 Ampeg SVT for noise/ monophonics.
PayPal is fine and I will not split up any sets I've listed. However, if you're interested in the whole lot, make me a reasonable offer.
( F Y I...7247's are the low Noise versions of the 12DW7)
(3) Mullard 7247's in original boxes. Labeled Hammond for the Hammond organ company which screened their tubes for noise and monophonics. (
. $50.00 Shipped
2) Mullard 7247's labeled RCA ($60.00 shipped) SOLD!!!
(3) Amperex 7247's - Legendary tube and I never got a chance to roll them into my amp.
My tech said he was floored at the clarity and punch they added. (
120.00 $100.00 shipped). $80.00 Shipped
(5) Sylvania 12DW7 - Nice specimens from the 60's
$100.00 $80.00 shipped
) $65.00 Shipped
(5) 3 GE's and 2 RCA's 12BH7A's (
$75.00 $45.00 shipped
(2) Sylvania 12BH7A (
$25.00 $15.00 shipped
(2) Matched Pair Sylvania 12BH7A (
$35.00 $20.00 shipped