I was going to build a mid-60s (non-concentric knobs) Jazz Bass last year but never got around to it, and it's not on the horizon right now.
Everything is brand new. You should pretty much just need to add a body, neck and strings to be ready to go with this group of parts.
All parts are genuine Fender USA 62RI Jazz Bass parts unless otherwise noted.
Price is $300 firm, shipped and PayPal'd. That's about a third off what I paid, and I got most of the stuff at a pretty good price to begin with.
I'm not interested in trades and I'm not really looking to break things up and have to ship out a lot of small packages right now, so for the moment I'm only interested in selling everything together.
Thanks for looking, and here's what's included:
- Mint green guard
- Pickup covers
- Fralin standard Jazz Bass pickups
- Vintage style bridge with grooved saddles
- Cloth wire from Angela Instruments
- Vintage style knobs from Allparts
- 4 hole control plate
- String tree
- Misc screws from Fender and Angela
- Thumb rest
- Grounding strip
- Pickup cavity shields
- Pickup screw tubing
- Hipshot HB2 lollipop tuners
- Neck plate and screws
- Strap buttons
- CTS pots (two 250K linear and 1 250K audio)
- Orange drop .047 cap
- Switchcraft input jack