Time for some spring cleaning! Check back, I'll add more...
Teach Yourself Slap Bass, used but in great shape. Includes a CD and a DVD. $11 shipped.
Rolls HA43 4-channel stereo headphone amp. Works fine, good condition. Non-original power supply is a bit chewed up (from me cracking it open to reverse the polarity) but works fine. $20 shipped.
. If you don't want the power supply 'cause you have a nicer one (12v center negative) we can do like $15 shipped.
Here's a lot of 61 (mostly) sealed professional-grade cassettes! The Daniel Johnston tape demo thing isn't gonna work out for me so it's time to stop hoarding them. The Maxell tapes are "Professional/Industrial Communicator Series" tapes, and the few Scotch ones are labeled "Studio Master Cassette". Cassettes are getting harder to find so snag some good ones. How about $70 shipped?
(20) sealed Maxell P/I C30
(2) sealed Maxell P/I C45
(2) opened Maxell P/I C45
(11) sealed Maxell P/I C60
(19) sealed Maxell P/I C90
(2) sealed Maxell P/I C120
(5) sealed Scotch AVX 60
1 Spot MC5 'Multi-Plug 5 Cable', used but great shape. $5 but shipped with something else.
(It's just not worth shipping alone, ya dig?)
Old Daka-Ware knobs:
- four (4) dark brown 'chickenhead' knobs, good shape, a few nicks and chips, fit a 1/4" shaft
- one (1) big acorn-shaped knob with a clear indicator, fits a 1/4" shaft
- off a late '40s record lathe, period correct for old guitars, amps, etc
- marked Daka-Ware, Chicago, Made in USA $10 shipped.
RadioShack XLR-to-USB adapter:
- in the box with USB cable, paperwork, etc.
- meant to be used with powered mics
- go read about it, it's not for everyone (PN 33-331) $10 shipped.
Digital Reference DRV100 microphone:
- in box with packing materials and mic clip
- very good overall shape but a small dent to the grille (see pic) $12 shipped.
Cool old hardware:
- from a wooden military box meant to hold a calibrated gauge for who knows what
- eight (8) corners, galvanized steel
- two (2) pivoting handles, galvanized steel
- two (2) clasps, I think stainless steel, marked 'USA Excelsior Stamford, CT'
- one (1) awesome plaque with info from the case, aluminum
- I was going to use these for a sweet wooden pedal board but never did $10 shipped for all of it.
Books: (not including shipping...)
- Introduction to Acoustic Blues (with cassette) $3
- Finger Picking Guitar Techniques $5
- Hal Leonard Blues Method, Volume 1 (a bit chewed up)$3
- The Late Fifties (a bit chewed up) $5
- Blues Picture Chords and How to Use Them $3
- old Taylor tri-fold catalog, year unknown $3
- The Complete Guitar Player, Book 1 (includes record) $3
- Scales & Modes $3
- How to Play Guitar, Phase 2 $2
- E-Z Way Fingerstyle Guitar Solos $2
- The Guitarist's Guide to Special Tunings (half fold) $2
- The Guitarist's Scale Guide (half fold) $2
- old LT sound catalog, 1986, includes record $2
Zen-On Bressan Alto Baroque-style recorder:
- decent shape, some sticky tape marks and scratches, no teeth marks!
- ABS plastic, wooden reed block, breaks down into multiple pieces
- case, cleaning rod, finger rest (used to be taped in place)
- I believe this is Model 1500B $20 shipped.