Part of 2 my financial meltdown. Ok maybe not a meltdown, but I owe money for some bad habits.
All prices include shipping
1. Hipshot BT3 Drop D Tuner for pre-CBS style Fender basses. Reverse wind. Fits Fender Roadworns perfectly - $50
2. Hipshot Vintage Bent Plate Bridge - all screws and wrench included. Brand new. $35 (SOLD)
3. Fender Jazz Bass 3 hole control plate. Brand new. $15 (SOLD)
4. Allparts concentric stack knobs, 1 chrome, 1 one black. Brand new $13
5. Dunlop Straploks. 1 complete chrome set new(ish) $10, 1 used chrome locks (no strap pins) $7, 1 new black locks (no strap pins) $8 (ALL SOLD)
6. Used D'Addario Chrome flatwounds (maybe 1 EB mixed?). Came from a bass used by Roy Mitchell-Cardenas of Mute Math. Got some dents and marks, plenty of mojo. Used on the 2012 tour. Feels like a .100 $7. (SOLD)
7. Rare vintage Music Man Stingray belt buckle made of solid brass. This thing is cool. $25 SOLD
Buy more and I'll give a good shipping discount, too.