I have a Palatino EUB. It's a Sunburst.
I haven't played it in years. Got it about six years ago, and learned how to play upright on it (coming from EB), for about six months. Gigged with it probably around ten times before deciding to get the real thing, and it's been snug in the gig bag ever since. I have been meaning to get it ready for sale, but haven't had the time.
I have the original shipping box, including the form-fitting styrofoam. It would ship well.
- Changed out the "coat hanger" tailpiece with aircraft cable (now it doesn't ring)
- Added strips of inner tube padding below the bridge feet (a recommended mod)
- Heavy duty Gig bag ($120 or so) - the stock ones have a rep for falling apart. (I could sell this separately - still have the original.)
- It has Spiro Weichs on it (but they're old).
- I filed the bridge opening so that it would accept a BassMax pickup (NOT included). When I gigged with it, I blended a K&K Double Twin (not the BassMax, and again, NOT included) and the stock output signal.
As I said, I haven't put any time into getting it ready to sell, etc.; just inspired to respond to your post. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll spend some time looking it over, do some research to decide how much I want for it, etc.