Just got this from my wife as an early Christmas present. She says it takes up too much room
and I'd rather have another bass anyway
. Amazon won't take it back, so here it is.
It's a Sony HTCT260H. It's awesome. It has all the bells and whistles. It sells for $200 on Amazon.
- 2.1 digital. 85w x 2 plus 130w sub.
- Wireless sub, so no wires under the rug. Just put it near an outlet and you're good. It even connects automatically. No pushing buttons to "sync" or anything.
- HDMI input/output/passthrough, Optical, and Analog Stereo (3.5mm) inputs. It comes with an optical cable.
- IR passthrough so you can sit it right in front of your TV if you have to
- and my favorite, Bluetooth, so you can connect your smartphone and jam out.
Seriously, that's the coolest part. We only had it hooked up for an hour or so, but we were both really impressed with how music sounded on it. Hell, it might even work with Amplitube or Ampkit or something on the iPhone.
I'm looking to trade
for an Ibanez Mikro bass
. I'll consider other Short Scale and Cab offers. Let me know what you have. If I find out shipping is going to be extortionate I may ask for a little help, but you'll be getting an amazing deal no matter what.
Pictures: Or click here for the rest of the Album
Thanks everyone! and Happy Holidays.