Paul Reed Smith PRS McCarty, tobacco sunburst
Trying to raise funds for a Dingwall ABZ5, so my "retirement guitar" has to go!
This is the "50's vintage" tribute PRS, inspired by Paul Reed Smith's friendship with Ted McCarty, the president of Gibson from 1950-1966.
Truly mint, as-new condition. Zero fret wear, no nicks or scratches. It's extremely resonant, with vintage PAF tones in humbucking mode, and coil-tap sounds that lie somewhere between vintage humbuckers and P-90's.
All the standard McCarty accoutrements:
- Thick mahogany back (1/8" deeper than Custom 24)
- Carved flame maple top
- Mahogany neck, w/wide-fat carve and highly-angled headstock
- Headstock color matches back / neck
- 22 fret, 10" radius rosewood fretboard
- Pearl and abalone moon inlays
- Shaved thickness with stop tail
- PRS stoptail bridge
- Vintage tuners
- McCarty pickups
- 3-way toggle pickup selector
- Volume/Tone with push/pull coil tap
- McCarty Tobacco Sunburst Finish
- Hardshell Case Included
Asking $1800 plus shipping.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:16 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.